Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let's Celebrate Our Newest Products!

This summer, I have been working hard to add new products to my store. I added products that I hope others will want to use in their classrooms, and also products that I know will fill a void in my filing cabinet that I plan on using with my students next year. I thought it might be fun for me to share 3 of my summer creations, and also invite other Teacher Pay Teacher sellers to link up and share their newest TPT products.



I created this product last Spring while my grade 2 class was learning about animals. Our animal unit lasted for about a month, but this product took me forever to create because I created each activity and worksheet the evening before we needed it. My class's favourite activities from this package was the animal adaptation matching game and the adaptation collages.

This 91 page document contains a wide variety of activities that cater to all of the different multiple intelligences. This package contains activities about animal food chains, life cycles, habitats, adaptations, hibernation, endangered animals, and it has all of the information and templates for a student research project. This is a massive unit that includes everything you need to teach about animals! 


Learning about the 5 senses is important because it helps students gain a better understanding of the world around us, and learning about the senses also helps students become more aware of their bodies and how they process information.  This 5 senses unit contain 50 pages of activities, posters, worksheets, task cards, and ideas for having a end of unit 5 senses party! 


Canadians are BIG fans of hockey! I remember going to a Canucks game in Vancouver and being so excited! As a teacher, I have also come across some big hockey fans in the classroom. I created this unit with one boy in mind, this special needs student is a HUGE hockey fan and in the classroom I used this to my advantage! Any way that I could I tried to somehow tie hockey into his learning to attempt to keep his interest. This boy wrote his journal about hockey and when he wrote his weekly spelling quiz we used the spelling words in sentences that had to do with hockey. This unit was meant for him and I hope others will enjoy it too! This unit contains hockey themed games, activities, centres, posters, and worksheets. 

I hope you have enjoyed reading about 3 of my newest products! Please click on the links below and check out other terrific new products that other Teacher Pay Teacher sellers have created this summer too!


5 comments :

  1. Jessica,

    Thank you so much for sharing your LINKY! Have a wonderful beginning of school!

    Best wishes!
    Jen :)
    TeacherKarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invitation! I'll be posted this on my blog today!

    www.iheartgrade3.com

    Have a great day!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky! Have a fabulous year!

    jennifer
    everythingjustso.org

    ReplyDelete