Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Thank You Honey Bunch Designs

Thank you so much to The Honey Bunch Blog Design for my blog's new make over! I love the colours, the graphics, and everything about my blog’s new look! Erika and Misty were great to work with and they were both very patient with me and they managed to include everything I wanted, plus more! Thanks so much! 




Erika also designed new logos for my Pinterest and TPT Store, and a banner for my Teachers Pay Teacher’s Store. Check out the Honey Bunch Blog Designs blog to see other great blogs they have designed! 

2 comments :

  1. Love the felt-looking animals and the vibrant colors.
    Congratulations on your blog makeover, Jessicca!

    - Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lucy!
    What a sweet thing to say!
    I'm in love with the colours and I'm really impressed with how it turned out!
    Thanks again!
    Jessicca

    ReplyDelete