Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Sale and How to Get TPT Credits Towards Future Purchases.


I just wanted to send out a reminder to all of my blog readers that the Teacher Pay Teacher annual Back to School Sale is taking place this year on August 4-5. Which is tomorrow, so stock up your wish lists!  My purchases are already in my shopping cart ready to go! My entire store is going to be 20% off, bundles included! Don't forget to use the code BTS14 during check out to get an additional 10% off your purchase! 

Did you know that you can get credits towards future TPT purchases by leaving feedback on purchased items? I've gotten quite a few free items this way. All you need to do is leave feedback on items you have purchased and you will get 1 credit for every dollar you spend on TPT. Every 100 credits is worth $5, and the good thing is you don't have to wait until you have 100 credits to use your credits towards your purchase. Very few of my buyers leave feedback so they must be missing out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment