Sunday, February 1, 2015

My New Valentine's Day Freebie!

With the start of February, Valentine’s Day month, I thought it might be fun to create a new Valentine’s themed freebie for my TPT store. I saw Educasong’s Valentine’s Zombie Clip Art  Bundle and fell in love with these little green zombies. I especially like the little zombie who is holding the box of worm covered chocolates. With the inspiration of Educasong’s zombie clip art, I decided to create a zombie themed Valentine's Day writing freebie. 

This freebie includes a foldable Valentine's Day acrostic poem tree, and all of the directions, interactive foldables, writing paper, and picture cards needed for your students to write a creative zombie themed story for Valentine's Day. 

Click on the link to download my Valentine’s Day Zombie Interactive Writing Freebie.


 Here is the Valentine's Day Acrostic Poem Tree found inside the Valentine's Day Zombie Freebie. 


Check out my other Valentine’s Day themed products in my TPT store: 


No comments :

Post a Comment