-Weaving punch out cards.
-A hole puncher
What you need to do:
1. Cut around the edge of each of the pictures on the cut out cards leaving a centimetre gap from the picture.
2. Laminate all 5 of the weaving punch out cards.
3. Use a hole puncher to make holes over the white circles on the pictures.
4. Get 5 shoelaces and tie a knot at the end of each shoelace so that the lace stays on the card when weaving.
5. Have students weave along the perimeter of their picture cards in an in and out motion using the shoelace.