Saturday, March 7, 2015

Free Shoelace Weaving Picture Cards for Fine Motor Practice

Check out my most recent freebie that I have uploaded to my TPT Store.  This freebie includes five brightly coloured picture weaving cards designed to be used to help students strengthen their fine motor skills in a fun and creative way. 



Directions for how to use Shoelace Weaving Picture Cards:  

Materials:
-Weaving punch out cards.
-5 shoelaces
-A hole puncher
-A laminator

What you need to do:
1. Cut around the edge of each of the pictures on the cut out cards leaving a centimetre gap from the picture. 
2. Laminate all 5 of the weaving punch out cards.
3. Use a hole puncher to make holes over the white circles on the pictures. 
4. Get 5 shoelaces and tie a knot at the end of each shoelace so that the lace stays on the card when weaving. 
5. Have students weave along the perimeter of their picture cards in an in and out motion using the shoelace.



1 comment :

  1. Hi! I'm following all the Vegas bound bloggers on the forum thread. I'd love to have you follow me back @ itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com. Super excited for Vegas!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete