Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pinterest Anonymous...

Are there any more Pinterest addict out there? Any spare second I have out of my busy day I am usually pinning. I pin with my cell phone, I Pad, and laptop. Pinterest has become a hobby, a way to pass the time, when other people would be pretending to text instead of having an awkward conversation, I'm pinning. I get excited when I see a pin with an idea that I want to use, and I enjoy making my own pins. On a recent vacation I think I went through Pinterest withdrawals. At this point, I don't know what I would do without Pinterest! 

Today I created four new Pinterest boards that I wanted to share on my blog. My new Pinterest boards are all about teaching resources and ideas for each of the four seasons. Right now the boards are fairly new, but I will be regularly adding seasonal math, language arts, visuals arts, bulletin board ideas, and other teaching and learning resources related to the seasons. Click on the link below to check out my new boards as well as other Pinterest boards created by The Third Grade Zoo. 



I would like to thank Glitter Meets Glue Designs, The 3am Teacher, and Scrappin Doodles for use of their clip art in my Pinterest board cover pages. :) 

1 comment :