Friday, July 15, 2016

Stay Organized With These Teacher Binders


How do you stay organized throughout the school year? I swear by my Teacher Binder! I need to have a physical binder that I can bring with me everywhere. My teacher binders come in a variety of cute and unique themes and comes with EVERYTHING you need to keep you organized. I have included student information pages which includes a parent questionnaire survey, an editable class list form, a communication with home documentation sheet, and a student behaviour reflection sheet. 

Also included is a variety of assessment sheets including a learning outcomes student self reflection sheet, student notes for report card spreadsheets, and all of the student grade book spreadsheets you need. 


I have included a comprehensive scheduling section which includes an editable daily scheduling template, weekly scheduling template, a year plan scheduling template, and reading groups schedule, and I haven’t forgotten about meeting notes pages! 





Additionally, I have updated the calendars for the 2016-2017 school year! And to make these binders sweeter, you do not have to purchase again next year! I will update the calendars and upload the updated copies and all you have to do is re download your up to date teacher binder! 

My Teacher Binders come in a variety of unique themes click on the links below to check out my teacher binders!


No comments :

Post a Comment