Monday, February 6, 2017

It's a Sweetheart of a Sale.... and Enter to Win!



It is that time again, TPT is having one of its quarterly site wide sales! This sale will be a two day sale starting on February 7th. My entire store will be on sale for 20% off and you can use the code LOVETpT at check out for an additional 8% off. Now would be the perfect time to stock up on your Valentine, Spring, and End of the Year resources! I'll be on the hunt for some clip art too! Now for more great news! I am giving away a $10 TPT gift card and a copy of one of my newest products: Reading is Thinking: 20 Activities to Teach the Thinking Behind Reading on The Third Grade Zoo's Facebook page, to enter to win all
you have to do is like my Facebook post and comment with a reading strategy that works in your classroom that you would like to share with other teachers. I will randomly chose the winner on February 8th. 

No comments :

Post a Comment